Friday 10 December 2010

Staying Classy at the Christmas Party



I’m not sure why, but I’m really loving conservative dresses at the moment. I don’t know if it’s a symptom of the biting winter winds or perhaps just a sign of age... but whatever the reason, I have a feeling that less is more this season.

I’m thinking, rather than getting overexcited at the Christmas party and getting it all out – why not just tone it down by revealing just a little bit of leg, or perhaps a modest flash of cleavage. That way, even if you do end up a little worse for wear, at least you won’t be one of those* girls and embarrass yourself in front of your boss, superiors, discerning colleagues etc etc.

Here is my selection of classy Christmas party attire.


Navy Kimono Sleeve Wrap Dress, £48 Topshop

Aditya Dress, £75 All Saints

 Smudge Flower Print Prom Dress, £65 ASOS



Chiffon Top White Bow Tie Dress, £45 Motel

Epaulette Skater Dress £42 ASOS



*stumbling into the road, make up smudged down face, shouting abuse at taxis and flashing pants and/or bra

No comments:

Post a Comment