Sunday 14 March 2010

Spring Sunshine


Spring is finally here and I’ve been shopping around for inspiration. I’m loving this t from Urban Outfitters (£28) combined with the flippy skirt from Topshop. As for shoes, I’m more of a boot girl, but I do like these white leather aerobic lace ups from Office (£50.)


I’d like to toughen this look up with a black bomber and some form of tote bag. Sara Berman's got some great studded totes, but for the casual shopper Anya Hindmarch does a variety of pretty canves totes (see above far right, 'Market canvas tote' £7o, available at Net-a-Porter) that are ideal for the fashion concious but eco fabulous.

Accessorising is something I tend to do at the very last minute and involves some sort of vintage or antique piece. More on that later...I'm having a hard enough time deciding what colour font to use.





2 comments:

  1. Oh I very much like that outfit, how I miss tasteful clothing! Lovely to see you post about Rob Ryan, he's lovely, he has an etsy store if you can't make it his London store. http://www.etsy.com/shop/misterrob I've bought a few things from him and there has always been a little extra something in there from him and a handwritten 'thank you' card which I still have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surprisingly really really like the lace up shoes here, you've turned me Sian! I'm used to my heals but these get my weakness of "little details" and I'm loving the criss cross lace at the front, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete