Tuesday 27 April 2010

Hello, gorgeous outfit of the week!

The weather has been thoroughly gorgeous this week and I've been out celebrating Bath Fashion Week.  Yes, that's right, Bath has a fashion week! It's mainly a celebration of local artists and designers, but Bath has a lot to offer.

My chosen outfit for the festivities? This bandeau dress and long knit cardigan...lovely.
I'd opt NOT to wear flats with this outfit as it's a bit granny-chic. Instead, go for some platform sandals or wedge to maximise the legs and give the outfit a bit of sex appeal. I'd keep accessories to the minimum and perhaps go for a retro watch.

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This outfit is so scrummy! I love it and would def wear this. Those shoes are heaven to me and they go with the cute dress so well. Set off nicely and dressed down with the cute kitted cardy...have to say I didn't use to be a big lover of the knitted look but since i've staretd to dabble in it myself, i'm really loving it! White cardy - an idea to make for the future maybe.

    ReplyDelete