Monday 5 April 2010

This week, I will mostly be wearing....





.....This lovely ensemble I brought over the weekend.

I love love love the armour necklace - an absolute bargain at only £10 from New Look. It instantly transforms any outfit and can be used for so many purposes, whether it be to toughen up feminine florals, add detail to a plain dress, or draw interest to a standard blazer.

The nude shoe boots are great and work perfectly with the ensemble without being too much of a distraction from the necklace. However, they are obviously a dream buy as not many of us just have a spare £500 floating around!

1 comment:

  1. £500!?! I know i'm not a fashionista like yourself but really!? They must be made of some damn good material, that heal looks like it's gonna break after only a few outings! I've seen nearly the exact same thing in river island for £80...for £500 i'm expecting something a little bit differemt, something to distinguish it as a designer shoe but with my eye it seems a bog standard anckle boot. So your either paying for the quality (ie material's and durability) or the name/designer.
    Ok rant over - I love the skirt, it's surprisingly flattering on the hips and has a lovely movement to it. The top is brilliant as well, I like big slogan statements.

    ReplyDelete