Tuesday 27 July 2010

Radiating Inca Prints and Smugness....

Now, I'm not one to be smug (on the outside), but I brought this bikini months ago (ok, 6 weeks..)

I'm extremely delighted to see it appearing in Marie Claire's buy of the day!




Unfortunately, I've only been able to debut it in my back garden....so by the time I actually get to model it in an exotic location, this season's hottest bikini may very swiftly become the season before last's lukewarm bikini. Let's hope not.

Big gold drop earrings with this one please. And maybe some fake tan...I get the impression this isn't one to wear if you're looking a bit pasty.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sian find me a bikini that holds big boobs in a way that a) looks good and doesn't look i'm wearing a maternity bra and b) doesnt crush coursing the most attractive look of 4 boobs! I want a bright sunny colourful sexy bikini (preferably hulter kneck) to wear for my honey moon and can't seem to find one anywhere!

    ReplyDelete